Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03278 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,785 (¥603,592) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (40 minutes ago)