Cost of living comparison between Yokohama, Japan and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03236 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,154 (¥622,859) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)