Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 AED / IDR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 57% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,128 (Rp 32,927,124) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,190 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)