Cost of living comparison between Yogyakarta, Indonesia and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00028 AED / IDR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 58% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,572 (Rp 23,332,108) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)