Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 AED / IDR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 53% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,931 (Rp 28,755,073) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (17 minutes ago)