Cost of living in Yingkou, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.529 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yingkou (China) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,271 (25,083元) in Yingkou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)