Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00766 AED / AMD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 46% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,174 (1,328,730Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)