Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06449 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,137 (руб 157,184) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 349,999 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)