Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,908 (﷼ 114,246,880) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Whitehorse costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)