Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00694 AED / XAF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 4% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,809 (2,709,872 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)