Cost of living in Yanji, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.550 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanji (China) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,044 (元20,088) in Yanji.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)