Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,567 (元19,395) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (43 minutes ago)