Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00268 AED / MMK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 7% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,381 (6,483,948 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)