Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00268 AED / MMK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,305 (4,586,506 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)