Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00271 AED / MMK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,001 (4,434,137 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)