Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00268 AED / MMK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 10% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,303 (5,704,173 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)