Cost of living in Yancheng, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.542 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yancheng (China) is 11% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,155 (元27,959) in Yancheng.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)