Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / SAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 15% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,694 (﷼ 12,963) in Yanbu` al Bahr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (29 minutes ago)