Cost of living comparison between Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / SAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 22% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,735 (﷼ 9,942) in Yanbu` al Bahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)