Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / SAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 16% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,171 (﷼ 15,491) in Yanbu` al Bahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (34 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)