Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.018 AED / BGN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 18% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,400 (7,633 лв) in Yambol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)