Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.716 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 141% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 38,524 (14,186 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Qingdao costs 元4.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)