Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.571 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 137% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 37,026 (14,404 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (35 minutes ago)