Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.675 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 155% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 38,241 (14,297 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (41 minutes ago)