Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.576 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,820 (元17,050) in Xuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)