Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,938 (元22,397) in Xuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)