Cost of living in Xining, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.581 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xining (China) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,910 (元18,787) in Xining.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)