Cost of living in Xining, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.536 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xining (China) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,778 (元18,232) in Xining.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)