Cost of living comparison between Xingtai, China and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.545 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,478 (元17,387) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (about 1 hour ago)