Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,461 (元21,427) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (about 1 hour ago)