Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.559 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,908 (元28,456) in Xianyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (about 2 hours ago)