Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.536 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,519 (元17,761) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (44 minutes ago)