Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.554 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,836 (元17,741) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)