Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.581 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,135 (元20,896) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)