Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.536 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,561 (元15,974) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)