Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.547 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 26% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,882 (元21,728) in Wuxi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 35,000,000 (31 minutes ago)