Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.577 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 22% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,066 (元24,381) in Wuxi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)