Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 8% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,315 (元26,836) in Wuxi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (40 minutes ago)