Cost of living comparison between Wuxi, China and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.542 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 16% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,193 (元24,350) in Wuxi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)