Cost of living in Wuxi, China vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.546 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,972 (25,591元) in Wuxi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)