Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.022 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 37% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,428 (9,226 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (38 minutes ago)