Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 747 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.964 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,948 (12,393 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)