Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.964 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,944 (9,274 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (44 minutes ago)