Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,442 (7,200 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)