Cost of living in Worcester, South Africa compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28432 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Worcester (South Africa) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,297 (R 29,182) in Worcester.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagano costs ¥180 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 76,590 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (43 minutes ago)