Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00329 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 4% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 19,125 (₩5,807,197) in Wonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 25,800 TT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)