Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00326 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,766 (₩5,451,326) in Wonju.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)