Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.011 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,026 (14,861 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)