Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.984 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,533 (14,766 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)