Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 757 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.928 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,190 (C$5,529) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $523 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)