Cost of living in Windsor, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.769 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windsor (Canada) is 7% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,829 (C$5,717) in Windsor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 2,000 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)