Cost of living in Windsor, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.762 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windsor (Canada) is 7% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 18,626 (C$6,742) in Windsor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (4 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨19,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)