Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.075 AED / ANG
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 39% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,799 (ƒ 10,026) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,948 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (about 1 hour ago)