Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.063 AED / ANG
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 28% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,952 (ƒ 11,126) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)