Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.070 AED / ANG
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 22% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,464 (ƒ 11,818) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in London, Ontario costs C$1.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ahmedabad costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 16 (about 2 hours ago)