Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.051 AED / ANG
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 35% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,152 (ƒ 10,311) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)