Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.075 AED / ANG
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 30% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,232 (ƒ 7,824) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)