Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.880 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 13% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,667 (€3,523) in Wiesbaden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)