Cost of living comparison between Wiesbaden, Germany and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.032 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 10% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,848 (€4,179) in Wiesbaden.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)