Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.319 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,281 (€4,233) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)