Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.128 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 4% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,285 (€3,945) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (25 minutes ago)