Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.634 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 12% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,989 (NZ$7,209) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)