Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.620 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 13,345 (NZ$5,093) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (36 minutes ago)