Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.637 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 31% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,473 (NZ$7,764) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)