Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.609 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 30% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,270 (NZ$6,236) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$74,014 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)