Cost of living comparison between Wellington, New Zealand and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.633 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 29% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,110 (NZ$7,639) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (about 2 hours ago)