Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 893 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.527 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 31% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,967 (NZ$8,299) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 7,500 KZT (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)