Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 662 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.581 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 35% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,172 (NZ$8,202) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)