Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 756 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.634 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 33% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,219 (NZ$9,575) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (37 minutes ago)