Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,936 prices entered by 362 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 102% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 32,244 ($8,780) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)