Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,945 prices entered by 377 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 38,118 ($10,378) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (38 minutes ago)