Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,949 prices entered by 369 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 97% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 33,546 ($9,134) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)