Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,138 prices entered by 385 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 34,370 ($9,359) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (42 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Tiraspol costs 50 Leu (about 1 hour ago)