Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,330 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.967 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,291 (14,772 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)