Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,332 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.936 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 37% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,841 (10,518 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)