Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,520 prices entered by 293 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.875 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,036 (12,615 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)