Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,792 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.997 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,972 (14,021 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)