Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05477 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 67% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,194 (₨113,092) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $14 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (44 minutes ago)