Cost of living comparison between Warangal, India and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05487 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 69% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 3,851 (₨70,186) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (35 minutes ago)