Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05093 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 67% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,320 (₨124,113) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)