Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05659 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 63% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,247 (₨110,388) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)