Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27127 AED / NAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 47% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,949 (36,677 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)