Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28358 AED / NAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,132 (25,151 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)