Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27939 AED / NAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,793 (35,051 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)