Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20455 AED / SDG *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 60% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,779 (33,141 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)