Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07713 AED / SDG *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 77% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 22,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 4,966 (64,390 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$6,565 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (27 minutes ago)