Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.307 AED / BGN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,908 (5,595 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sheffield costs £1.58 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥345 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)