Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.198 AED / BGN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,953 (5,892 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)