Cost of living comparison between Volta Redonda, Brazil and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.057 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,538 (R$ 8,079) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)