Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05532 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 60% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,486 (руб 153,395) in Volgograd.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 3 hours ago)