Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06178 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,386 (руб 200,477) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (33 minutes ago)