Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05885 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,027 (руб 204,376) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)