Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06535 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,599 (руб 208,085) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Busan costs ₩50,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (43 minutes ago)