Cost of living in Vladikavkaz, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06384 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladikavkaz (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 18,025 (руб 282,327) in Vladikavkaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)