Cost of living comparison between Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.999 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,891 (€3,724) in Vitoria-Gasteiz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)