Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.955 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,552 (€4,437) in Vitoria-Gasteiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (29 minutes ago)