Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.008 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 12,580 (€3,139) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)