Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.192 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 18,671 (€4,454) in Vitoria-Gasteiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)