Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.159 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,521 (R$ 14,253) in Vitória da Conquista.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)