Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00018 AED / BYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 62% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 4,763 (25,965,963 p.) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)