Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.765 AED / BYN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 57% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,830 (4,435 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 60,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 85,000 (36 minutes ago)