Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43471 AED / SEK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,120 (50,884 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)