Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00558 AED / CLP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 14,077 (CH$2,524,566) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)