Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00605 AED / CLP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,756 (CH$3,758,830) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $26,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,290 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petropolis costs R$ 20 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 144 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 320,000 (about 1 hour ago)