Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00122 AED / COP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,917 (COL$8,149,129) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)